Applications are still being accepted
Hillsboro Arts & Crafts Fair is a juried show open to artists and craftsmen presenting original or handmade work.
Also, NEW for 2017, we are accepting vendors with vintage & uniquely re-purposed items.
PLEASE NOTE: THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT ALLOWED:
Buy/sell, imported, manufactured or mass produced items Flea market and antique items
** Fair officials reserve the right to inspect booth merchandise and request removal of any such items. Non-compliance may result in ineligibility of vendor for future shows. Handmade antique reproductions are allowed. Manufactured accessories may be sold only if packaged with handmade item(s).**
- Please complete application in full. Omissions/errors will delay processing.
- To ensure Hillsboro Arts & Crafts Fair continues to promote original handmade products, photos are required. Three-to-five current photos of product must be provided along with at least one of the following:
• Current photo of yourself working on product(s)
• Current photo of the supplies used in product(s)
- If you are a returning vendor, new photos are required. Please DO NOT send duplicates of photos from past years.
Photos will not be returned.
- Placement requests can be made but are not guaranteed. Such requests will be honored on a first come, first serve basis. Placement is the decision of the Fair Committee and is final.
- Vendors may go together to share the cost of a booth.
- Association reserves right to refuse any entry. If not accepted, application fee will be returned.
ADDITIONAL ARTIST INFORMATION:
- Confirmation of acceptance will be sent via email. In case of non-acceptance, a letter will be mailed out with returned check by May 30, 2017. Checks of accepted vendors will be deposited on this date. There will be a $20 insufficient funds charge for any returned checks.
- Hillsboro Arts & Crafts Association and its directors, paid personnel and volunteers of the fair are not responsible for overnight security, inclement weather, loss or damage to property, injury or accidents of any kind.
- Vendors must furnish their own display equipment, weather protection, unloading equipment, tent weights & supports.
- Electricity and generators are not allowed.
- Set-up begins at 7 p.m. Friday, September 15 and runs until 8 a.m. Saturday, September 16.
- The Fire Department requires all booths have a 1-A 10-BC fire extinguisher per regulation 2006 International Fire Code (section 2404.12) and will be inspecting booths.
- A current motel list is available on the website.
- Sidewalk / Street Booth Information:
• Vendors with tents or tall displays should request a street booth/placement and are responsible for weight/support for the tent. Staking is not allowed for any spaces.
• Sidewalk placement – No tents or canopies are allowed unless notified otherwise.